The list of Halal non-meat items that depends on particular ingredients that can impact the product s Halal integrity:
- Bread products, Cereals breakfast, and organic products
- Dairy products.
- Coffee blends, Milk Products whisked frostings and drink mixes up.
- Desserts, cakes and patisseries.
- Fish and Seafood, French Fries and Processed Potatoes.
- Fresh and dried out Fruits, Grains and Natural honey.
- Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt.
- Jams and, Legumes and Nuts.
- Milk from species considered as Halal.
- Pasta, Peanut Butter, Pizzas.
- Dips and Salad Dressings, Spices.
- Soup and Soup Base, Syrups table and flavoured.
- Tea Blends and Vegetables fresh or frozen.
Non-food items that may be Halal certified.
- Tablets, pharmaceutical drugs and vitamins.
- Nutritious Supplements.
- Healthy Protein Powders.
- Nutrients and Mineral